comed early to our house. DML has been n goned n dunnit
Wee has all agree her new name is now Pumpkin Head ………Bol !
Wots yoo cants see here is dat is all da fur she has dat strip down da middle her got feds up wivs all da baldy patches so her shaved da sides off. Good fur her wee say more nekkid bits to lick wee say !
Wee dred to fink wot colour her is gonna go next maybe wee shood havs a competition n gets one ovs yoo to choose wotcha fink ?
Luvs
EEEEEKS.....Her really did it!!!! Mee remember you sayin' her was gonna do it...but her really did it! Pumpkinhead.....What will her do for Thanksgiving?? TurkeyHead??
ReplyDeleteDat OK....Wee all tink it looks very nice. Now Mom wants to do it too!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHUMMMMMMM I'm thinkin that your momster was just wantin to look like a CRESTIE!!! Just wantin to be ONE of the Pack.
ReplyDeleteBaaaaWaaaah you called your mom.. PUMPKIN HEAD.
Not THAT is FUNNY... Just don't let HER hear you though.
PeeS... I call my mom... FAT BUTT... when she won't let me do stuffs that I want to do. BUTT I do it under my Breff.. SHE does control the Foods and Snacks you know.
Wow, I think that's totally cool! What a fun color for a fun holiday. I wanna do this too. I think I want orange and black stripes. I love how your peep is all brave and fun like this! :)
ReplyDeleteGrr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
LOVE IT! I think it is more the color of a dragon than a pumpkin and dragons are super cool just like your mom!
ReplyDeleteLove, Pip