Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Wordless Wensday

 

 

132567781358867

Sendin our bestest healin vibes, forts n prayers to our own wondyfuls Pip who is feelin ill. Get better soon Pips wee all does lovs yoo so much.

 

Lov

Ronnii, Izzy, Uji & Momma Tea

11 comments:

  1. Very good picture and we are also praying for Pip.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love Mr. Pip and are crossing our paws for him to be well. Great card for him.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you my dear friends. You know I love you all bunches! I am feeling a little better. Finally, ate last night after refusing for 24 hours. It must be all the love I am getting from my bloggie friends!

    P.S: I added a link to my post today for Little Reecie Cup. Hope she gets some help!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't stand da thought of Pip bein' sick. We is all sendin' good vibes to him and his family.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all has all 36 paws at our house crossed for da Pip man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a sweet post for our furiend Pip. He's sure to get well fast with all this love from Blogville. Great flying hearts and I love your header pix!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is pretty sweet...all those hearts of love going out to Pip! I have been away from Blogging for awhile and was sad to see Pip needs a specialist:( Paws together, prayin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yea, I gots my paws crossed fur Pip!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're with you there friends. We sent Pip some extra love too. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwhhhhh.....what a most beautiful badge you made fur the Pip!!!

    We are keeping our paws and hoofs all crossed until he is all A-OK again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothin' but LUV from us fur Pip!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leaves us a woof wee lovs hearin wots yoo has to say