OK... I see Somebuddy layin on the couch with you... butt What have you done with your Poppi.. You know... that guy who said he only like BIG dogs???????????? I guess you have taught him a NEW TRICK!! RIGHT??Love the decorated CROCS.
Oh my goodness, these photos did make us smile ...thank you! And welcome sweet little Missi - what a lucky girl you are!Your pal, Pip
Awwww little Missi is so cute! And tiny!Licks,Ruthie
Your new baby is so tiny and adorable!Cindy
You made our day with all that cutenessBenny & Lily
Now I know how tiny is Missi!Adorable pictures!Happy Wednesday!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Wow, I didn't realise Missy was to tiny, she is just the size of a Chihuahua, how cute.Lynne x
Very cute and we wish you a good day.Best wishes Molly
Pleese leaves us a woof wee lovs hearin wots yoo has to say
OK... I see Somebuddy layin on the couch with you... butt What have you done with your Poppi.. You know... that guy who said he only like BIG dogs???????????? I guess you have taught him a NEW TRICK!! RIGHT??
ReplyDeleteLove the decorated CROCS.
Oh my goodness, these photos did make us smile ...thank you! And welcome sweet little Missi - what a lucky girl you are!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Awwww little Missi is so cute! And tiny!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Your new baby is so tiny and adorable!
ReplyDeleteCindy
You made our day with all that cuteness
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Now I know how tiny is Missi!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Wow, I didn't realise Missy was to tiny, she is just the size of a Chihuahua, how cute.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Very cute and we wish you a good day.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly