Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Wordless Wensday

229087_390840074303402_366743348_n

385418_331011903659710_330710009_n

cute-puppy-pictures-i-would-like-it-if-you-put-pants-on

a98031_summer_4-hat

427135_355502224525988_983030132_n

12 comments:

  1. My favorite is BACON. Those are all so fun. thanks for the happy......

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, that final one is spot on! I love e put your pants on one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my friends!
    Bacon!!! Haaa... I love it too!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like that guy really really wants his Bacon, give him some bacon!! Love the guy with the cap head, LOL cute!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe, thanks for the smiles. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well funny and we liked the squiggle one best. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. So hilarous! Just loved tham all! Thanks for sharing :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ALWAYS find the BESTEST FUNNIES in the world. I laffed so hard I had tears runnin down my leg... OOOOOPS...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great big chuckle! That silly squirrel inside that was hysterical. I should get one of those for my yard. I could laugh at the squirrels just before I bash them! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bacon, did you say bacon? I will take some bacon!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leaves us a woof wee lovs hearin wots yoo has to say