Wee has deecided to holds a PAWTY ! As our sista Ronnii has hads two ni siblings dis year an wee knows lots ovs our furiends has nu bruvvas n sistas as well wee is holdin a lets bee fankful fur our family & furiends pawty on November 26th & 27th.
Fanksgivin will bee done den so wee can pawty hearty all weekend n wee can all gets to knows all ovs blogvilles nu arrivals & enjoy all da dyeverseness, da quirks, da funs an da joy dat dem all brings .
Fur mee havin a lovin family and such pawesome furiends is somefing mee is trully fankful fur and mee is blessed to havs such a good life.
Wee has neva holded a pawty befor so wee is most excitamagated bouts it n DML is gonna start makin noms fur it veri soon., wee is gonna cheeseburgers, cupcakes, tacos, cheetos, an all manner ovs deelishus-nesses.
So pleese lets us knows ifs yoo is comin n pleese also send yor pawty pics to us at coyote(DOT)ugly2010(AT)gmail(DOT)com no later den November 23rd.
Also wee has mades a badge feel free to use it and pleese lets everyone knows abouts da pawty as well.
Luv
Uji, Ronnii & Izzy
Wow, this is gonna be great! There are lots of new furiends and you'll throw a supreme bash. I'm there fur sure and I'm adding the info to the BCCalendar now!
ReplyDeleteGrr and Woof,
Sarge, COP
Wee's on a bloggin breaky butt wee hope to attend da pawty. Sissy April got a baf and haircut today so her is all shiny again.....jus for you, Uji! Her wouldn't miss your pawty!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! THIS is gonna BE A GRRRREAT PAWTY... I ASSume it is Pawty Clothes Optional. hehehe
ReplyDeleteI will be there FUR SURE... I don't have a new Brother or Sister... BUTT I DO have my NEW PUPPY ERNIE. I would LOVE fur him to get to see all the NEW Blogvillians. It will be a TOTAL BLAST.
WHAT Can I Bring in the way of SNACKS?? I just had my mom bake up a BUNCH of Wyatt & Stanzie's TURKEY JERKY... Would THAT do???
I have a BUNCH of PeePee Pads... do you want me to bring THOSE... fur the Young'uns who may not be able to Hold IT??
I will be there!!! Can I bring my bunny sister, Lulu? She is just starting to warm up to me - only took her a year! She is not crazy about most dogs, but I will be sure to look out for her.
ReplyDeletexoxo, Pip
We are sending you a party picture right now!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
OmD! this sounds like a pawsome idea! I would love to come to a pawty! And as a new blogvillian i am looking forward to meeting everyone!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I bring? :)
xo
Luna
Can't say no to a pawty! Awesome idea! :)
ReplyDeleteWoofs & hugs, <3
~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)
Count us in too! Max and I are lookin' forward to it! :)
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae and Max
We want to come, we want to come. Please invite us?
ReplyDeleteSally Ann and Andy
TO-GA! TO-GA! Not that kind of party?!? We will be there for sure!
ReplyDeleteThe Dachsies With Moxie will be there!
ReplyDeleteWow the party sounds great! We want to RSVP, we will email a picture.
ReplyDelete