wee nots arounds fur a couple ovs days butts Mee n Uji has to do do da post pawty cleen up on our ownsomes cos Ronnii is spendin her day today nommin as much as her can cos her not gonna gets any foodables tomorrow cos ovs her surgery n den her gotta rest up likes a good girl. WOW dere is so much cleenin to do as well n da big markee to takes down, da trampyleen to dismatal, all da washin ups to bee did. Our likkle paws will be so so sore wen wee is all doned butts BOY OH BOY wos it worth it !!!!!!!
Lovs
Izzy
xxxx
Da pawty was terrorific. We had so much funs. Give Ronnii and big hug from us. Her will do just fine wit her surgery.
ReplyDeleteI got the most wonderful Christmas Smilebox Card this morning when I opened my e-mail. My own very first card. Thanks Ronnie ~ Ujio ~ Izzy.
ReplyDeleteSweet William the Scot
Max and me had such a wunderful time at your pawty! Boxer puppy prayers is on da way fur Ronnii.
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Oh yes, Ronnii must eat and rest up. I wish I could be by her side during her surgery, but she knows I will be there in spirit and in my heart!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Pip
I'm SOOOOOO super disappointed that we didn't gets to come to your pawty but we were visiting my Uncle Josh in a place called Kansas City and we couldn't gets away. But I know it was a HUMONGOUS success!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinkin' good thoughts for Ronnii-girl!
Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie