Sunday, 13 November 2011

COME SELLIBRATE WIVS US

Wee has deecided to holds a PAWTY ! As our sista Ronnii has hads two ni siblings dis year an wee knows lots ovs our furiends has nu bruvvas n sistas as well wee is holdin a lets bee fankful fur our family & furiends pawty on November 26th & 27th.

Fanksgivin will bee done den so wee can pawty hearty all weekend n wee can all gets to knows all ovs blogvilles nu arrivals & enjoy all da dyeverseness, da quirks, da funs an da joy dat dem all brings .

Fur mee havin a lovin family and such pawesome furiends is somefing mee is trully fankful fur and mee is blessed to havs such a good life.

Wee has neva holded a pawty befor so wee is most excitamagated bouts it n DML is gonna start makin noms fur it veri soon., wee is gonna cheeseburgers, cupcakes, tacos, cheetos, an all manner ovs deelishus-nesses.

So pleese lets us knows ifs yoo is comin n pleese also send yor pawty pics to us at coyote(DOT)ugly2010(AT)gmail(DOT)com no later den November 23rd.

Also wee has mades a badge feel free to use it and pleese lets everyone knows abouts da pawty as well.

Luv

Uji, Ronnii & Izzy

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gonna be great! There are lots of new furiends and you'll throw a supreme bash. I'm there fur sure and I'm adding the info to the BCCalendar now!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee's on a bloggin breaky butt wee hope to attend da pawty. Sissy April got a baf and haircut today so her is all shiny again.....jus for you, Uji! Her wouldn't miss your pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! THIS is gonna BE A GRRRREAT PAWTY... I ASSume it is Pawty Clothes Optional. hehehe

    I will be there FUR SURE... I don't have a new Brother or Sister... BUTT I DO have my NEW PUPPY ERNIE. I would LOVE fur him to get to see all the NEW Blogvillians. It will be a TOTAL BLAST.
    WHAT Can I Bring in the way of SNACKS?? I just had my mom bake up a BUNCH of Wyatt & Stanzie's TURKEY JERKY... Would THAT do???
    I have a BUNCH of PeePee Pads... do you want me to bring THOSE... fur the Young'uns who may not be able to Hold IT??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there!!! Can I bring my bunny sister, Lulu? She is just starting to warm up to me - only took her a year! She is not crazy about most dogs, but I will be sure to look out for her.

    xoxo, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sending you a party picture right now!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. OmD! this sounds like a pawsome idea! I would love to come to a pawty! And as a new blogvillian i am looking forward to meeting everyone!

    What can I bring? :)

    xo
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't say no to a pawty! Awesome idea! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count us in too! Max and I are lookin' forward to it! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. We want to come, we want to come. Please invite us?
    Sally Ann and Andy

    ReplyDelete
  10. TO-GA! TO-GA! Not that kind of party?!? We will be there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Dachsies With Moxie will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the party sounds great! We want to RSVP, we will email a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leaves us a woof wee lovs hearin wots yoo has to say