Thursday, 29 March 2012

It is with much sadness

That I have to inform you all that our Beautiful Darling Ronnii crossed the Rainbow Bridge 40 minutes ago
SDC11614
I do not have the words right now but I wanted you all to know
Love
Momma Tea

41 comments:

  1. Oh dear Momma Tea I am so sorry for your loss. She was such a sweetie and you did everything you could for her. I will keep you and your gang in my thoughts and close to my heart.

    Much Love,

    Cindy & Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very sorry for your loss of sweet Ronni ... run free angel ... what a sweetie she was

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I am so sorry to hear. Thinking of all you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heads bowed & paws crossed. Softest husky wooooos,

    RA, Isis & Nanuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea,

    I am so sorry. We are sending you our love and prayers and I am holding you close to my heart.

    Blessings and Love,
    Janelle, Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronnii has earnt her Angel wings, run free sweet girl.

    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. West now and hush sweet Mama Tea
    Let the sadness comeout, the teaws flow
    Bootifulm
    Wonnii was youw special dawling, she was tiwed and will fly on hew angel wings to be wif all ouw othew angels,she will nevew fowget the most loving wondewful family she was lucky enuff to be pawt of. She'll be waiting , full of life when the day you will all be weunited, so give in to youw sadness, but then wemembew the love that will fuwwevew stay wif you
    We awe so vewy sowwy fow youw loss
    Anothew angel got he wings...damn. Ouw time is nevew enough
    Smoochie kiisses
    Asta and Mommi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Miss Ronnii, I will always miss you and love you! I am so glad you went peacefully, surrounded by love. Run free, my sweet girl ...

    xoxo, Pip

    P.S.: Please send my love to Richie and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god, Momma Tea...I wasn't expecting this. I am trying to find the words as well but nothing seems to want to come out. I will say that I am grateful to you and the Popster for taking Ronii in and giving her and showing her love...showing her compassion, and showing her what a family is. And I know she gave you alot in return.
    We send you all our love and our hugs.
    Run free Sweet Ronii...we will never forget you.

    Allison...(Puddles mum) and family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mama Tea,
    We luvs you and your furry babies. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Much Love to you,
    Mama Mindy, Mama CJ, The Slimmer Puggums (George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi) and The Slimmer Purrsibs (Socks, Jack, and Luna)

    Dear Ronnii,
    We hopes you can read our posts in heaven and know how much you were loved even thoughs we never met in the furs.
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Momma Tea and all in your family, we send you our sincere sympathy on little Ronnii passing to the Rainbow Bridge. We have only known you for a while but know from your posts how much love there was in your family. Hugs and love to all. Love Stella and Rory (and Carol) x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. As we pawed on FB, our khandle is lit - with sunset just on the horizon -

    Safe Travels Sweetie!

    Sending hugz...

    Khyra and Her Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh No....I've been thinking about her ever since I read the first post this morning and I was praying so hard that she would be ok. Momma Tea....I am so, so sorry. I just can't seem to find the right words now through all the tears. It's just such a shock. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My heart feels so heavy right now. Ronnii was an ANGEL while she was here with us so I KNOW she is an Angel on the other side of the Bridge.

    Run FREE and FAST Ronnii and tell all our furends over there that we think of them.. always. Til we meet again, my furend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Momma Tea. We saw this on facebook and had to come right over.

    We are soooooooo sorry to hear bout the beautiful Ronnii's crossing. We are missing her already, butt know that her is with Molly and Richie at da Bridge......and having a wonderful reunion together!

    All our love,
    Minna Krebs and momma Cheryl and pack...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Momma Tea,

    Allison said it all. I was not expecting this either. Please know that we are thinking of you all. I've said it before but it bears repeating: Momma Tea, you are an amazing woman and momma. I know Ronnii loved you and was so thankful for all the love and care you gave to her. Run free, Ronnii! Say hi to Richie and Molly for us! And maybe give our Ginger a snuggle too. I know she was waiting for you at the Bridge.

    Much love,
    Jill, Zona and Family

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear, so very sad and sorry for all of you. Soft woos and gentle hugs from all of us.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Miss Momma Tea and family, we are so sorry to hear about sweet Miss Ronnii going to the bridge. What a lot you are going through right now. We are praying for healing for your hearts as you think of her running free and playing with Miss Molly and Mr. Richie.

    Luvs, snuggles, and smoochy-faces to all of you,

    Jackie, Dillon, and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Momma Tea... I just read this sad news from Mayzie's Facebook, I wasn't around blogville much today, but I am so saddened. My heart breaks for you and the popster. Ronni couldn't have had a better home and I'm so glad she was surrounded by such love when she went to the bridge. Bless you, Momma Tea. You truly are a wonderful person filled to the top with love. You're in our thoughts...
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Zona told us the news. We are so very sorry. Please know that we are thinking about you at this sad time.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are really sorry to hear this. Love to you all for your deeply felt loss.

    Rubie and her mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so sad to know about Ronnii.
    She will be always in my heart.
    You all are in our thoughts and prayers
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza and mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Beaglebratz r just so furry much overwhelmed by this newz. We wuz comin'over here so Shiloh cood thank-u fer stoppin'at our blog tu wish him a Happy Barkday an'we happened tu stop at Zona's blog where we read'boutz little Ronnii - we told our mom an'she sed OH (one of them HBO wordz). She coodn't even b-leeve it - of course we had tu come by here az fast az we cood - all the while mom wuz sayin'Oh tell me it ain't true. Butt of course it iz an'we all at Team Beaglebratz just don't know what we cood say - mom wishez her armz wuz long enuf tu reach over the big water an'give u an'the popster a HUGE HUG.

      We know little Ronnii iz now runnin'an'playin'with Richie an'Molly in thoze lush green fieldz b-yond the Rainbow Bridge. Yes, they all haf their Angel Wingz butt they want tu run az fazt az the wind an'never git tired agin.
      Run fast an'free, no more sickiez agin-
      Angel Ronnii, Angel Richie an'Angel Molly

      mom Kim, Shiloh'n Shasta

      Delete
  23. We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Run free Ronni, and Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stopping by to say so so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Ronni
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woof how sad!
    Keeper cried all day and now I have to calm her down so we can pray for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. We Beaglebratz r just so furry much overwhelmed by this newz. We wuz comin'over here so Shiloh cood thank-u fer stoppin'at our blog tu wish him a Happy Barkday an'we happened tu stop at Zona's blog where we read'boutz little Ronnii - we told our mom an'she sed OH (one of them HBO wordz). She coodn't even b-leeve it - of course we had tu come by here az fast az we cood - all the while mom wuz sayin'Oh tell me it ain't true. Butt of course it iz an'we all at Team Beaglebratz just don't know what we cood say - mom wishez her armz wuz long enuf tu reach over the big water an'give u an'the popster a HUGE HUG.

    We know little Ronnii iz now runnin'an'playin'with Richie an'Molly in thoze lush green fieldz b-yond the Rainbow Bridge. Yes, they all haf their Angel Wingz butt they want tu run az fazt az the wind an'never git tired agin.
    Run fast an'free, no more sickiez agin-
    Angel Ronnii, Angel Richie an'Angel Molly

    mom Kim, Shiloh'n Shasta

    PeeS - we r sorry fer the duoble comment - Blogger wuzn't werkin'rite fer us an'we weren't shur anything wuz left.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am so sorry for your loss! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    I'll light a candle for her.

    ReplyDelete
  28. We are speechless, too. Words just don't work. We know you have wonderful memories.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  29. My momma said she posted on your Facebook but I wanted to come and gives you special hugs and love. My heart is so sad that your beautiful Ronnii has crossed that most wondrous of bridges. I know there were angels waiting to greet her and guide her home.

    I'z sending you great big hugs and when I look up at the sky, I will look for that new star shining so bright.

    -HoneyBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh no. I am so sorry for your loss. Run free Ronnii

    Love and hugs to all of you,
    The Roo Family

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is with Richie now.

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  32. We are so sorry for the loss of your Ronnii. We had seen on FB he has been a little more sick but was keeping our paws crossed. He is running free, RIP Ronnii. Hugs to everyone. Sniffs, The HoundDogs and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  33. We are so sorry. Run with the wind Ronnii.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mom and I read about your precious Ronii over on MinnaK's blog.
    We send you many purrs and hugs.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh what sad news that Ronnii is now longer with you in the now, but we know he will always be with you in the spirit. We know you must be sad but Ronnii would not want you to be for he had so much love for his family. Love carries us.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  36. We are so very sorry that sweet Ronnii has crossed the Bridge, but comforted that she knew love and safety with you and will be surrounded by love and family over the Bridge. Gentle hugs to you all.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  37. We have tears as we learn that dear Ronii has passed. The hole in your heart must feel so big. I hope that we can all help you fill that hole with our prayers & love. They are coming at you full speed.

    Hugs & love,
    Oskar & his mom person Pam

    ReplyDelete
  38. I didn't know Miss Ronnii very well but I know she had a lot of friends and also had a great pair of humans who loved her very much. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such beautiful tributes here for Miss Ronnii.

    We too are so sorry for your loss!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh, dear we tried to leave a message yesterday but weren't sure it took. Very sorry for your loss. We didn't know Miss Ronnii very well but we know the heartache of loss.

    Pawhugs!

    ReplyDelete

Pleese leaves us a woof wee lovs hearin wots yoo has to say